Buck Commander Wheels | Return Policy
Buck Commander® Wheels will accept non-warranty returns for a period up to 30 days after the original date of purchase by the end user no questions asked. The customer returning the product is responsible for all return shipping costs back to Buck Commander® Wheels. Non warranty returns do not qualify for credit of any original or return shipping charges. In the instance that an item is returned that was sent with our "free shipping" offer, the actual original shipping cost for the original order will be deducted from the final credit amount on the item since the order was not kept. Returns received that are eligible for credit will be processed in 1-3 business days after receipt & processing.
The criteria below must be met before any non-warranty return can be accepted and properly processed by Buck Commander® Wheels.
1. RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number must be given to you by Buck Commander® Wheels to accompany the product being returned. This RGA number is to be written on the outside of all packages that are being returned.
2. A copy of the original purchase receipt must accompany the packages being returned.
3. All products must be packaged the exact way they were received before shipping back to Buck Commander® Wheels. Any product returned that does not have the original packing, boxes, or inside the box protection will not be eligible for credit.
Click Here to see the correct step by step process of packing a proper wheel return to Buck Commander® Wheels.
Non-Warranty returns can be submitted to email@example.com
Non-Eligible Returns for Credit
• Any non-warranty wheel that has been mounted with a tire. All wheels received are to be inspected and test fitted on vehicle before mounting with a tire.
• Any non-warranty accessory product that has been previously used or installed on any vehicle.
• Any product that is returned with insufficient packing as to cause the product being returned to result in damage from handling.
• Any product that is damaged due to miss use, improper application or fitment, or altered in any way from its original state as originally delivered.
Warranty Return Process
Buck Commander® Wheels will accept warranty returns on our products as outlined in the “Warranty & Care” section of this site after the original date of purchase by the end user. Warranty returns do not qualify for credit of any original shipping charges. Warranty returns received that are eligible for credit will be processed in 1-3 business days after receipt & processing.
The criteria below must be met before any warranty return can be accepted and properly processed by Buck Commander® Wheels.
1. Clear legible pictures of the warranty claim in question must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The pictures must include the product as a whole and a close up image of the workmanship flaw(s) to the product.
2. Once the pictures are received an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number will be given to you by Buck Commander® Wheels to accompany the product being returned. This RGA number is to be written on the outside of all packages that are being returned.
3. Return tags will then be emailed to you for the package(s) that are to be submitted for inspection.
4. A copy of the original purchase receipt must accompany the warranty package(s) being returned.
5. All products must be packaged in a safe and secure manor as to not be damaged while in transit back to Buck Commander® Wheels for inspection. All wheel faces must be covered with plastic or a cloth type material so that the box will not damage the product further while in transit.
If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us below, we are always happy to help.
We are also available via the Live Chat Feature to the ▼ bottom ◄ left of this page during the hours of 8:30am to 5:30pm M-F.
Buck Commander® Wheels
803 E. Reynolds Street
Plant City, Florida 33563